Skaboots were created after seeing a need to provide a skate guard that kids can actually walk on. But Skaboots aren’t your typical ice blade protectors and they aren't just for kids. In fact, they provide many benefits for kids and adults alike.
Benefits for Kids/Beginners
Kids can avoid crowded locker rooms by getting ready at home and arriving at the rink ready to skate.
They are easy to put on. Simply slide the blade into the slot on the sole and wrap the Velcro® straps snugly around the skate!
“...Skaboots are that good. My son uses them, I use them, and anyone who has to answer the ‘tie now, or tie in the cold’ question should use them too.″
—Joe Proulx; Backyard-Hockey.com
- Skaboots are much wider than typical skate guards for walking stability and have boot-like soles for excellent traction and mobility.
- Skaboots are perfect for the backyard rink or pond. Put skates on in the house and then head outside. For a quick break, kids can simply put their
- Skaboots back on and walk into the house.
- No more cold, wet feet while changing from boots to skates and back!
- Make it possible to break in skates off the ice, or for beginners to become better-acclimated to being on skates while away from the rink.
- One Skaboots size fits several different sizes of skates, so children can use them for several years as they grow into different skate sizes.
Benefits for Adults and Parents
- They’re made of the same rubber material that a hiking boot sole is made of - so they provide great traction but won’t mark up floors.
- No more tying laces outside in the cold.
- No more cold, wet feet.
- Forget something in the car? No problem. Strap on your Skaboots and go.
- You’ll be back in the action in no time!
Unlike typical skate blade protectors, Skaboots will not damage rugs, wood or tile floors.
Skaboots are a revolutionary product designed to allow skaters of all ages to safely and easily get to the ice. Skaboots are made solely for your skates, and literally allow you to let your blades do the walking!
Every skater can benefit from Skaboots.
Get yours today!
Skaboots Sizing Chart
|Hockey Skate Sizes||Blade Channel Length|
Best to measure blade length for best fit, for Figure Skates refer to the Blade Channel Length.